08 June 2006

Something is up with blogger.

I had a heck of a time posting and I can't comment on any of the blogs, WTF????????

Okay, so I may not rock as much as I thought last night. The alarm went off this morning and I could not get up. Now I remember why I don't exercise hard at night, I don't go to bed as early, I don't sleep as well and I have a hard time getting up. So I didn't get up in time to do my weights, and while I laid there trying to figure out a way to skip working out at all, I just couldn't do it. So I finally got up, got ready, headed out on my bike, and lord was it hard. I was dying. I was struggling badly and though I knew I was tired I couldn't figure out why it was this bad. About 1/2 way through my ride it hit me. I hadn't had any coffee. UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

So I finished my ride; 10 miles in 50 minutes; did a very short transition run; 8 minutes I think; and got some coffee. It helped but not enough I'm still tired. I want to do my weights tonight, then it's off to bed early.

Now for something completely different: we've been living in the house now for 3 months and while we generally like it a lot, there is one major problem; the neighbor. The neighbor on the one side has this panel van on the side of the driveway about 8 feet from our bedroom window. Apparently someone lives in there. Apparently that person deals drugs. We've noticed people coming and going at all hours of the night and day - a classic sign. I was talking to some of the other neighbors and they said they cook meth in that house. Okay, not going to stand for that.

We noticed this when we first moved in and I was just kind of watching it to make sure I was right; I would hate to accuse someone if it's not true. After a few weeks it all stopped and for the last month it's been really quiet over there; we thought it was over. Then, about a week ago, it started up again. The final straw was Tuesday morning. I head out on my bike at 6 a.m. and the neighbors are driving this golf cart around, really fast, screaming and yelling, and the things brakes aren't working. There are kids walking to school along this street and people going to work. These idiots are endangering everybody's life, including their own (which I don't care about at all).

Yesterday I contacted the police. I told them I'm pretty sure this place is at least selling drugs and possibly making them. I also gave them my name and phone number and said if there is anything I can do to let me know. I'm right next door and see a lot more than they ever could. Hopefully something will be done rather quickly, I don't want people like that living next to me. Why does it always take the new person to get things going??? The people who live in this neighborhood know about it yet no one did anything. Why??????

Okay, 'nuff said. I have to drag my butt back to work here so I can get done and go home. I'm hungry, I wonder if that's why I'm tired; I need more food. Who knows?????

1 comment:

Nancy Toby said...

Blogger has been sucking BADLY today. I hope it works tonight, becuase I haven't been able to post and I'm going through withdrawal!

Faced my fears

 So I mentioned that I had gotten some of the cups I ordered. They are Stanley dupes and have gold plating under the powder coating, so when...